Dr. Nanasaheb Memane
B.A.M.S; M.S., (Ayurveda Vachaspati)
Head, Ayurveda Department, Bhaktivedanta Hospital
Graduation in Nashik B.A.M.S. college of Ganeshwadi.
Post graduation with university topper in VAM Amaravati- A well known Ayurvedic research centre for Ksharsutra and Anorectal surgeryin India under guidance of Dr Varshney.
Practical panchakarma training in ShreeVishwakmrita Clinic under guidance of Dr. Jamdagni in Pune
Expertise: In Panchakarma, Ksharsutra, leech therapy, Ayurvedic preventive lifestyle counseling
- Treated thousands of patients so far including hundreds of foreigner patients from countries like USA, UK, Slovenia, Ukraine, Dubai, Bahrain, Singapore, China, Australia, Nepal, Iran, within short period of time Special interest in holistic approach towards disease, stressing on preventive aspect as well as treatment.
- Conducts seminars on various diseases according to Ayurvedic perspective.
- Prakriti parikshan (Natural constitution) and life style / carrier guidance as per individual nature.
- For childhood and adult asthma
- Acute pain management
- (With Allopathy, Homeopathy and Acupuncture)
Integrated cardiac clinic (Allopathy, Ayurveda and Yoga combined under one roof first time)
Amlapitta (hyperacidity), Obesity, Prameha (diabetes), Hypertension, Piles, Fistula, Fissure, Varicose ulcers, Varicosity, Mutrashmari (stones), Puss forming tendency, Joint disorders (Vata diseases), Sandhigata vata, Leucorrhoea, Migraine, Sheetpitta (hypersensitivity- allergy) Shwetpradar white discharge) Recurrent missed abortion, (To strengthen uterus), Stomatitis Bhramsh (uterine prolapse, rectal prolapse, Recurrent UTI, Raktapradar (menorrhagia, Dysmenorrhoea) To increase height.
Doctors appointments: Doctors Dr.Nanasaheb Memane and Dr.Sonal Memane appointments can be made by following phone (91-22) 2845 3322 / 2945 2500 / 2945 2501 / 2945 2502 / 3005 2500 / 3005 2501 / 3005 2502
Appointment address: Bhaktivedanta Hospital, Shrishti Complex, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Mira Road (East), Dist: Thane-401 107, Mumbai, India
Doctor time: Mon to Sat – 10 am to 2 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm (Doctors timing can change without prior notice. Please confirm the Doctor’s timing from the Receptionist before coming to the Hospital for your convenience.)
June 2011 Dr. Nirmalchandra das